Elijah did enjoy the bubbles, and I thought he might go out and dance with all the other kids because they had a bubble machine blowing bubbles on the dance floor, but he wouldn't go. We left a little after 8:30 because Elijah needed to go to bed-Chris and I couldn't handle his crankiness anymore!!More about Seth at 5 months... He continues to be a very smiley boy, and laughs and talks a lot too. He still enjoys the exersaucer and the bouncer, though I think it's the toys on them that he likes most. He rolls all over the place, and between his rolling and his pulling/pushing himself around, he can get from one end of the living room to the other. Lately he hasn't been sleeping through the night, but has instead been getting up between 3:00 and 5:00. He's still eating 4-5oz every 3-5 hours, so maybe we need to bump up the size of his bottles. Now that the weather is a little nicer, we go outside to play and take walks. He seems to enjoy both a lot, so hopefully the weather will be good to us so we can spend a lot of time outside.
Elijah continues to be a great brother, and is slowly learning to share. Here's Seth wearing Elijah's sunglasses. Elijah tried to put them on Seth by himself, but I was a little worried about Seth's eyes being poked out, so I helped him out.
Seth just left them on and smiled lots for the camera-such a silly boy!! When Seth had Elijah's ice cream cone (a toy one), that didn't go over near as well. Elijah was ticked when he saw his brother with it, and ended up in time out because he threw a fit when I wouldn't give it back to him. Here's Seth "eating" ice cream.



No comments:
Post a Comment