Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers blog counter

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Grandpa's Boat

We finally got to go on another boat ride this summer-that makes two this year! The boys and I got to go for a pontoon ride with Uncle Mark on the 4th of July, and now we got to go on Grandpa Jeff's boat. The boys were a little unsure at first, but I think they liked it. Not sure if we'll ever be invited to go again though...Elijah pooped during the ride (and it was stiiinnnnnky!) and then Seth must have had some motion sickness because he threw up on the floor of the boat. There was an alarm on the boat that went off, and all Elijah could talk about for the rest of the boat ride and on the way home was the beeping on the boat. I bet whenever someone talks about a boat he'll remember the beeping-that's just Elijah!


No comments: