Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers blog counter

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another New Tooth!

Seth has another new tooth! The top tooth to the right of the two front teeth is in, and the one on the left side is pretty close to coming in. He had a pretty rough night last night, up every 2-3 hours, but I guess if one night of frequent wakings is all it takes to get a tooth to pop through this time, I'll gladly take it!

We're all in Fargo for the weekend, as I have drill. We did a little swimming last night and again tonight. Both boys loved the hot tub and all the people in it who paid attention to them. Seth splashed like crazy, and Elijah threw his ball to whoever would play catch with him. We spent a little time in the swimming pool, but the water was really cold so the hot tub ended up the place to be. Both boys were really good for Daddy during the day while Mommy was at drill, so that was nice to hear. Usually when Mommy's gone the boys give Daddy a pretty hard time.

Here are a couple pictures take the past couple weeks. The most recent one is from September 27, so I need to start taking some more pictures!

No comments: