On Sunday I took the kids to Halloween at the Inn, which is where local businesses get hotel rooms at the AmericInn and hand out treats. Elijah was a lion, Seth was a pumpkin, and Destiny was Hannah Montana. Elijah refused to wear the hood of his costume, so I spiked his hair and drew whiskers on his face. Seth loved his costume, and wore the hood all day. We went to Grand Forks when we were done, and so I just left him in his costume. He was the cutest pumpkin ever, and an extremely happy one too! When we were shopping and eating supper he would smile at anyone who walked by. Elijah got a few looks too-I took him out of his costume but he still had his hair up and his whiskers on. Both boys were really good trick or treating, and Elijah is excited for trick or treating on Friday. Let's hope the weather cooperates...
Monday, October 27, 2008
Halloween Stuff
On Sunday I took the kids to Halloween at the Inn, which is where local businesses get hotel rooms at the AmericInn and hand out treats. Elijah was a lion, Seth was a pumpkin, and Destiny was Hannah Montana. Elijah refused to wear the hood of his costume, so I spiked his hair and drew whiskers on his face. Seth loved his costume, and wore the hood all day. We went to Grand Forks when we were done, and so I just left him in his costume. He was the cutest pumpkin ever, and an extremely happy one too! When we were shopping and eating supper he would smile at anyone who walked by. Elijah got a few looks too-I took him out of his costume but he still had his hair up and his whiskers on. Both boys were really good trick or treating, and Elijah is excited for trick or treating on Friday. Let's hope the weather cooperates...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment