Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers blog counter

Monday, March 17, 2008

Seth's First Day of Daycare

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Today was my first day back at work, and also Seth's first day at daycare. I was kind of curious how Elijah would do with Seth there with him for the first time, but Melissa said he just left Seth alone. Elijah had a great day-he ate lunch and snack really well and took a long nap-over two hours!! I'm thinking he's still catching up from this weekend... Seth did okay, he ate 2-3oz every 2-4 hours which is great-he hasn't ate that much since before he came down with his cold over a week ago. He never did take a good nap for Melissa though, instead he slept 10-15 minutes at a time. Hopefully he'll get on a nice schedule soon. Seth spent time in the bouncer, bassinet, and swing. When I picked him up, he was starting to fall asleep, and after Melissa put him in his car seat he slept from the time we left daycare until about 20 minutes after we got home. He was ok when he woke up and ate 3oz and then hung out in his bouncer, but one daddy got home he was c-r-a-b-b-y!!! Nothing made him happy for longer than 10 minutes, so I gave him a bath. It worked for about 15 minutes, so I took him out and got him in his jammies. He was crabby off and on until bedtime, so hopefully tomorrow will be better. I think he got a little over-stimulated with all of the new stuff going on at daycare, and he was probably over-tired after not taking a good nap today. We'll see how tomorrow goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am commenting so that you don't feel bad about not having anyone comment!