Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers blog counter

Monday, May 12, 2008

Alphabet Letters and Beets

This afternoon I discovered that Elijah knows most of his letters!! I knew he had a few of them down, but never realized that he knows all but four! He has a Leap Frog magnetic phonic set on the fridge, and while I was making supper he was playing with it. I decided to ask him what a few letters were, and was amazed when he knew all but N, Q, V, and Z. I'll try again later tonight-he probably knows those too!!

At supper tonight, Elijah had a bun, cheese, and beets. Lots and lots of beets. And water-3 cups worth! He has a little bit of a cold, so Melissa and I have both been giving him a lot of water through out the day in hopes that it will help him feel better. He has leaked through his diaper THREE times today!! I've been changing him every 2 hours, but he's just drinking way too much water! Anyway, thought it was really strange for a toddler to like beets so much, but maybe he gets it from his Mommy!

No comments: