
On Sunday, Uncle Dominic graduated from high school. We all went to the ceremony, and both boys were really good which was amazing because they were both really good in church that morning too! After the ceremony we went to Grandma Nina's and Grandpa Jeff's house. Elijah and Libbie ran around all day, and Elijah ended up with several scrapes and bruises on his legs. When he fell (which was MANY times), he would just get up and start running again, so I had no idea how bad his legs looked until we got home and I was putting his jammies on. Elijah also played baseball for the first time. Uncle Dom, Uncle Ben, and Daddy all helped him play, and he seemed to have a blast-in fact he didn't want to go home even though it was after nine-well past his bedtime! Seth also had a fun day, and was passed around between Aunts (Sas, Vickie, Char) and Grandma. Both boys must have been REALLY tired because Monday morning they both slept until almost 8:00!!
On Tuesday, Seth taught his first class ever-not bad for 4 months!! Deb McKay was teaching a babysitting class, and asked if Seth and I could stop by and show the kids diaper changes, feeding, and other things they might need to know. Seth was smiling the entire time, and even put in his two cents while I talked to the kids. He let Deb and two kids hold him, and was a flirt the entire time. I think I might be in big trouble when the boys get to high school...
After the class, we went to Grand Forks so Seth could have his follow up appointment for his ear infection. Elijah had been battling a cold for over a month and would tug at his right ear, so I got him an appointment too. Seth's ear infection was completely gone, but now Elijah has one. Seth turned spotted on the 9th day of his amoxicillin, and I was pretty sure Elijah had done the same thing when he had it when he was a baby, so Elijah was put on Sulfamethoxazole which has to be taken with food/milk or can cause upset stomach. After 3 doses he appears to be doing ok, so hopefully we won't have any problems.
While in Grand Forks for the doctor appointments, we stopped at Wal-Mart to get a bike seat. It took Chris over an hour to get it on the bike, but for Elijah it was well worth the wait. I took him for a half hour ride, and he absolutely loved it! He talked to me most of the ride, and pointed out things he saw (in particular birds, which he kept calling puppies...). We went back home to check on Daddy and Seth, and after about 15 minutes at home Elijah wanted to go for another ride, so we went for another 30 minute ride. He was really good both times, and sat still and kept his helmet on. Hopefully he continues to like the bike ride so that Mommy can get in some much needed exersize!!



No comments:
Post a Comment