Seth is really getting the hang of eating his baby food and is doing awesome!! He eats cereal in the morning at daycare, and has started eating supper and a bed time snack at home. He's eating between 1/3 and 1/2 of a jar at a time which is great-hopefully he'll keep it up and not turn out a picky eater like his big brother. He likes squash and cereal with applesauce and bananas. Plain fruits haven't gone over too well so far, so we'll stick with veggies and cereal mixed with fruit.
Since he eats his teething tablets so well (he chews them and moves them around on his tongue), I thought I'd give the Gerber Puffs a try. First I gave him just a small piece and he did really well. Then I tried a full one, and that didn't quite work-he ended up choking a little. Thank goodness they disolve, but for now I think we'll stick to breaking them. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that he continues to eat well-I don't think I can take another kid who will only eat pancakes...



No comments:
Post a Comment