Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers blog counter

Monday, November 17, 2008

His Best Friend is Seth!

On the way home from daycare today, I was asking Elijah how many kitties he had, what his brother's name was, what his sister's name was, questions like that. They had worked on a project about their families today, and Elijah kept telling Kim that he had one cat so I was quizzing him to see if he was just being silly or what. Out of no where, he says "I have a best friend". Strange, because we've never really talked about friends, let alone best friends. I asked him who his best friend was, and he said Seth. Of course it was a moment that just melted my heart! Hopefully he means it :) This morning Elijah kept telling me that "Seth's freaking out". Never heard that one before either... So I'll keep my fingers crossed that Seth and Elijah really are best friends, and if they're not at least I'll have this to show them that one day they were. Gosh I love my boys!

Oh yeah, and Elijah can crawl into his crib. He kept asking me to put him in his crib so he could read books in there, and I told him no, he can read them in the living room. Seth and I were playing in the living room, when I hear Elijah calling "Mommy, I want out." I go in his room to find him standing in his crib waiting for me to take him out. Silly boy can't get out of his crib, but can climb in... Good thing we're planning on converting his bed to a toddler bed after Christmas-hopefully he gets the Elmo bedding set that's on his Christmas list so we can maybe convince him to stay in bed then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Threaten him--it works