Seth loves to dance, follow his brother around, play with the kitties and puppy, read books, and play with the shopping cart (which has some pretty wobbly wheels...hopefully he gets a new one for Christmas or his Birthday!). He has started sleeping through the night again (Thank God!!) and is his happy self again during the day. He still has six teeth-four on top and two on bottom. Not sure on height and weight-it's been awhile since we checked that. He did go in to the doctor on December 5 for his flu shot, but that was all he had done. Elijah got his flu shot first because I was worried about him see Seth get it done before him, but it didn't really matter. Both boys cried as soon as we laid them down-I think they knew what was coming. They're both real troopers though, and stopped crying as soon as I picked them up. After shots we had to hang out in the lobby for 15 minutes, so they got to play in the playhouse-they love that thing!
Oh yeah-he's experiencing his first blizzard today! In fact, I think this is Elijah's first blizzard too-I don't think we've had one up here since he's been born!



No comments:
Post a Comment