Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers blog counter

Friday, August 8, 2008

All the Stuff Seth Does Now...

I don't know how much of this I have on here, so here's a quick update. At 6 months and 3 weeks, Seth is crawling like a madman! He is able to crawl on his hands and knees really well, and likes to rock back and forth too. He is starting to pull up on things too, and so far can pull up to get himself on his knees. He reaches out when he wants someone to pick him up or hold him (usually at mom if someone else is holding him) and will crawl over to me and start climbing up on my legs if I'm sitting on the couch while he's on the floor. He's great at nap time-I put him in the pack 'n play and he'll play around/rock/talk/whine/maybe cry a little, and then fall asleep for a good two hours. At night he's already asleep when we put him in his crib because he falls asleep during his last bottle of the day. He's eating 6oz bottles pretty consistently, and has decided to stop eating baby food. We tried bananas today, but he didn't seem all that thrilled. He learned how to spit food out a couple weeks ago, so I think he's too busy spitting it out to eat. He's getting better at sleeping at night, and will usually sleep from 10-5:30, eat a bottle and go back to bed until 7:30, though sometimes he decides he needs an extra bottle at 2:30. Much better than the up every 2-3 hours he was doing while I was gone at AT. He loves to chase the kitties around and pet them, and luckily they don't really mind and let him do it. He loves to play with toys, especially those that big brother Elijah is playing with. He has one tooth up and another one that is really close-both on the bottom. He is a happy, smiley baby, and I am dreading going back to work-it's been fun spending every day with him and Elijah!

No comments: