Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers blog counter

Friday, August 8, 2008

It's 'Citing!

That's what Elijah told me before he went to bed tonight. I asked him who he was going to see tomorrow, and he told me Elmo and Monster (Cookie Monster), and then said "It's 'citing!" He's so darn cute, and picking up way too much of what I say. Tomorrow we are meeting up with Aunt Sassy and Cousin Libbie to go see Elmo Makes Music at the Alerus. We saw Elmo and Cookie Monster on the news on Thursday, and since then have seen the commercial for the show several times. Elijah's not much of a TV watcher, so I'm not sure what he'll think of the show, but hopefully he'll have fun. I washed his Elmo sandals (they were really stinky) and bought him an Elmo shirt so we're all set for tomorrow!

No comments: