Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers blog counter

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Elijah's Birthday Party

I think the highlight of Elijah's birthday party had to have been the basketball cake-or at least it was for him. He didn't eat much of the food (shredded pork, fruit, salads, and veggies) but he did have at least 2 cupcakes. The orange frosting made quite the mess, and even stained Elijah and Libbie's hands and face for a while. It made Elijah happy, so it was definitely worth the mess. In addition to the cake, the invitations, decorations, napkins, table cloth, and Seth & Elijah's shirts all also had basketballs on them. Oh-and he had a basketball balloon too (and an Elmo one)!
Elijah was spoiled for his birthday, and of course got way more than he needed. Mommy, Daddy, Seth, and Destiny gave him some basketball clothes; Ben & Kirby gave him money; Grandma Nina & Grandpa Jeff gave him a basketball outfit and an AquaDoodle map; Grandma Mary & Grandpa John gave him a bike; Dominic gave him a Duplo set; Curt, Cassandra, & Libbie gave him Elmo's Rockin' Road Trip and a puzzle; Todd, Tracy, & Karly gave him a basketball game and letters & numbers for the bath tub; Megan gave him a puzzle, a book, and a basketball shirt; Grandpa & Grandma Chapman gave him a shorts set; and Kevin, Shelley, & Kara gave him a shirt and sweatshirt. I'm sure that I'm forgetting something-this is all off the top of my head so I'll update it when I have the chance to go look through his gifts again.
We finally got another family picture taken, though Destiny wasn't there (she was at one of her other brother's birthday party).

No comments: