My little baby is 6 months old today~where does time go?? I don't know his height or weight, but will post that tomorrow after his doctor's appointment. Seth's routine is pretty much the same that it has been since last month, although now he is eating 6oz bottles sometimes. He hasn't been sleeping through the night consistently lately, but we have been away for a few nights so I'm hoping that's the reason. Seth still isn't quite crawling, but he is getting pretty close. He knows how to move his arms, and how to move his legs, but hasn't quite figured out how to get them to work together. He is getting closer, but usually ends up on his head/face when he tries to move both at the same time. He is also very close to being able to push himself up into a sitting position. He is still working on sitting unsupported, but can do it for a couple seconds at a time now.
Seth is still in his infant seat, but I think it's almost time to give that up. This is the age that I took Elijah out of his, but it was more because I was getting tired of carrying it around. Seth is pretty light so it doesn't bother me, but he doesn't like being in it-he's always trying to sit up in the seat. I think after Chris gets back from California that we are going to rearrange the seats and put Seth in a rear-facing convertible seat. He has been sitting in the stroller instead of in the carrier in the stroller, and he seems to like that a lot better. This morning on the walk to daycare he was sitting up like a big boy and taking in all the sights and sounds of the outside world-too cute!!



No comments:
Post a Comment