Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Seth's a Rockin'!!
Not sure if it's the first time he's ever done it, but it's definitely the first time I've ever seen it! Tonight when I was putting Elijah to bed, I set Seth in his crib. I looked down, and he was on his hands and knees rockin' away!! Elijah was around 10 months before he crawled on his hands and knees (he was an army crawler), so I've never experienced the rocking before-it's cute! And scary-I'm betting that within a couple weeks I'll be chasing two little boys all over! Seth is able to get around-he squirms his way around the living room, and usually ends up stuck between the couch and the entertainment center. I just worry that crawling will be a much more efficient and speedier way to get around. *sigh* My baby is growing so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment